Discuss Mosaic/Art courses with Mosaic Girl & Saad in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

U

user123

Thanks also to Dan and Dave for their generosity to let me post this on here. I do appreciate it.

super.gif

T

Time's Ran Out

Ok, Steve ozboz, :thumbsup: we are just checking what interest there is and will keep you posted. The courses will be organised according to what people are most interested in, so it would be good to know what it is that you most want to learn.

Nudes! :oops:(now I'am being sarky)

F

Freckles77

I would absolutely love to learn how to do this. Can you give some more details of when the course is and how much it will cost? I work full-time so that's the only problem but if it's weekends or evenings this would be great.
Thanks!

U

user123

Freckles, hi!

We have not finalized details yet.. Saad will be in the UK roughly between Oct 19th and Nov 10, depending on flights and we are hoping to get 3 separate weekend courses organised.

We already have a very suitable and reasonably priced venue in Colchester, when Sunday Nov 24th is the most likely option. The other areas, most the Midlands, maybe London, and Scarborough have yet to be finalised, but the cost will be kept reasonable so that it is not exclusive, but fair for all concerned.
Also there are different requests as to the course content already, so we may well cover different subject on different days, so people can choose single days if they so wish. I'll keep you all informed, thanks for your interest! :thumbsup:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Gisela,

I'm sure NETT would love the opportunity to be involved in this. And I bet you our other sponsors would be geared up for the venues too. I'd consider contacting perhaps NETT(for the North), Chase or ConstructionSkills College (for the midlands) and Diamond for the south?

Make sense as they have the facilities all in place already.

U

user123

Gisela,

I'm sure NETT would love the opportunity to be involved in this. And I bet you our other sponsors would be geared up for the venues too. I'd consider contacting perhaps NETT(for the North), Chase or ConstructionSkills College (for the midlands) and Diamond for the south?

Make sense as they have the facilities all in place already.

Well, Dan!!! :hurray: That might just be stroke of genius!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Reeling from the onslaught of instant ideas in my brain...
THANK YOU!

U

user123

Thanks Rob, how kind.
Saad will only be here for three weeks or so, so it'll be fast and furious... and in the meantime I'm having to say my good byes to my Dad... going next week.... what a time, what a time...

Reply to Mosaic/Art courses with Mosaic Girl & Saad in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks