Discuss Montolit STL Blades in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

NickA

TF
Reaction score
Looking for a bit of advice...

I am considering purchasing a Montolit STL blade and wasn’t sure whether to go for the fine or medium compound. I have read the description on the websites and was thinking fine would suit the mainly ceramic and porcelain tile work that I undertake, however some of the latest porcelain tiles can be quite hard...

Anyone who’s had any experience of these blades who can offer some advice? Don’t want to spend £70 on a blade to discover I’ve bought the wrong one!

O

Old Mod

They’re very material specific, use wrong one on wrong material and you’ll kill it very quickly.
What are you going to use it for?

NickA

TF
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply’s guys, as per my first email I’ll be using on ceramic and porcelain. I don’t tend to do any granite, etc...

Reply to Montolit STL Blades in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks