Discuss levelling system in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
hi guys

I hope everybody is well, I have used the Raimondi levelling system before and I have the Raimondi plyers I have a job this Saturday and I am wondering can the vitrex lash system be used with the Raimondi plyers ?I have not got time to order Raimondi spacers . Many Thanks Austin

D

Dumbo

Vitrex clips are rubbish .
Lots of tile shops sell a generic raimondi type clip . Failing that protiler tools will get it to you overnight . If you have the wedges I think their premtool clips are compatible

Reaction score
Lots of tile shops sell a generic raimondi type clip . Failing that protiler tools will get it to you overnight . If you have the wedges I think their premtool clips are compatible
Th
thank you very much for the reply and advice

O

Old Mod

the Premtool clip system from Protilertools is very similar to the Raimondi system, the pliers are compatible with the clips and wedges.
It’ll feel very familiar.

Reply to levelling system in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
voltage2688
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks